- Nonsurgical treatment
- There will be no risk of any such infection in the low-risk procedure.
- The procedure can get executed on an outpatient basis.
- Patients are not required to get anesthetized before going through the process.
- At a single session, it can treat more than one area.
- Patients going through the procedure can resume their normal daily routine immediately after treatment.
- This procedure is for all ages.
- There is no damage to the nerve fibers, muscles, blood vessels, or lasting damage to the skin in the treated area.
- The damaged or destroyed fat cells are removed permanently from the body.
The process sometimes give some temporary side effects that are treatable, but you can keep yourself aware of them like:
- Pain in the treated area
- Skin bruising
- Stinging or tingling
- Numbness in the treated area.
JD’s Clinic serves the best of their staff members and well-experienced doctors to their patients. We are here to regain your self-esteem, wow looks, and beautiful appearance amongst the world with full confidence.